COMMUNITY HEALTH FOUNDATION
200 Medical Center Drive
Springfield OH 45504
Job Title: Grants and Program Manager
Reports to: Executive Director
Manages the grant distribution and outreach programs of Community Health Foundation.
Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail; displays initiative, is energetic and emotionally intelligent; enjoys working with the community and being actively involved with community organizations related to CHF’s mission; excellent verbal and written communication skills; proficient with Microsoft Office applications and willing to learn new software programs (such as grant management software); able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and works well independently.
· Manages and develops the Grant Program activities include: grant presentations, grant application solicitation, assisting grant applicants, utilizing grant making software (Smarter Select), conducting site visits, supporting grant committee in selection process, monitoring grant awards, preparing reports and assisting with marketing/PR materials regarding grantees and grant awards.
· Coordinates and manages the foundation’s HEAL (healthy eating, active living) and Oral Health Coalitions and their quarterly meetings and programs and supports the volunteers and grantees involved with the two coalitions.
· Coordinates and manages the annual fall health expo with the assistance of CHF staff and volunteers. The expo includes free health screenings, stage demonstrations and health and wellness vendors.
· Recruits and manages volunteers.
· Assists with new program development which supports the organization’s health and wellness mission as opportunities arise and resources allow.
· Maintains current knowledge of community activities, local organizations and the health and wellness needs of the community; participates on relevant community committees as appropriate.
· Supports the foundation’s organizational strategic planning goals.
· Participates in other projects and activities as assigned.
Bachelor’s degree and 5-10 years of experience in program management desired.
This is a salaried, exempt position. Salary is commensurate with skills and experience. Excellent benefits provided as well as an outstanding work environment.
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume to Joy Rogers, CHF Executive Director, at email@example.com by May 10, 2023.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org